From Krishna to Christ

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Contact Information

I have purchased a domain to continue the purpose of this site and it is still under construction. Life is much busier now as a father and I would hate to make promises about when I'll have it up and running. In the meantime, I can be reached via email at admin@reformedchristianunity.com.

If anyone is interested in Christian conversation (including Christianity after ISKCON), please feel free to join the forums at www.reformedchristianunity.com.

Just today, Blogger made me update to the newer version and in doing so I lost the following comment sent to me for publishing:

i just stumbled across you site. i, too, was once a devotee (though not initiated), and am currently christian. i am still struggling with some issues of faith. i am sure these will be addressed as i read through your archives. thanks for posting.
kevin

Kevin, sorry for the error. Please contact me if you would like to discuss anything. I would look forward to hearing your story.
Michael 8:59 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment