From Krishna to Christ

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. As time permits, I will be sharing some of my experiences from growing up in the Krishna movement to an eventual conversion to Christianity. As far as who would be interested in reading this, I suppose the audience will be small, but even if it is just an old friend or two I think it will be worth the typing.

Please note that I am not here to bash the Hare Krishnas with my conversion story. I love the folks I grew up with. Many are like brothers and sisters to me. Some are still in the faith of our youth, others like me have moved on, but I know of none who are Christians. I am just here to share my journey as well as layman's thoughts on things such as theology, faith, scriptures, struggles, the temple, the church, vegetarianism (yes I still am one), etc. Perhaps it will be of interest.

*One quick note: I have set the comments of this site to be moderated in order to prevent spam. All comments will go to my email first before being published, so please be patient with me.
Michael 9:24 AM

2 Comments:

Mike, the people who will eventually come to this site will probably be many.

I almost joined the Krishna movement but God in His Grace revealed the Truth to me and drew me to His Son like you.

Great site.

David
i just stumbled across you site. i, too, was once a devotee (though not initiated), and am currently christian. i am still struggling with some issues of faith. i am sure these will be addressed as i read through your archives. thanks for posting.

kevin

Add a comment